The security of your data is taken very seriously. We have procedures in place to protect your information and privacy in our guidelines. Our server has several devices security techniques (SSL, etc.) to ensure effective data protection.
1.What data do we collect?
We only collect data that you provide to us through our website, our email contact form and any other means of communication you may use. In By visiting our site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information.
We may need to collect the following personal data about you:
- Your contact details such as your name, address (including billing and delivery), your phone number (including mobile phone number) and email address.
- Details of financial and transactional data, including purchases, orders, returns and refunds.
- Online browsing activities on our website, including items that you store in your shopping cart.
- Communication and marketing preferences. Interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Correspondence and communications with us, including complaints, allegations, disputes and claims.
- Other publicly available personal data, including data that you have shared through a public platform (such as LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or a public Facebook page).
- Videos, photographs and audio recordings that you or others take and provide to us or that we take ourselves.
- Subscription information, for example when you subscribe to our newsletter or other media.
We will not use your personally identifiable information for the purposes of sale, trade or transfer, except for statistical and advertising partners. When you browse samdriveservice.com , advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can better understand the interests and needs of our customers and provide them with better products and shopping experiences.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the right to limit the processing your data allows you to pause the use of your data. This right applies in the following cases:
- If your data is not correct
- If the processing of your data is illegal but you do not want us to delete it
- If the data provided is no longer needed but you want us to be able to store it and bring them to court
- If you wish to oppose the processing of your data
If you encounter any of these configurations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), any individual who can prove his identity may request his personal data to be deleted. Thus, as part of the deletion of your data, your customer account will no longer exist, you will no longer be able to benefit from the advantages that you may have acquired, and you will no longer have access to your order history.
If you wish to exercise your right to be forgotten, please contact us at email@example.com .
In accordance with the general data protection regulations (GDPR), the right to the portability of information offers you the possibility of retrieving the data that you have provided us. If you want exercise your right to portability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last revised: 03/2021